Airport Work Visa for Dubai
JOBS in Dubai: Airport Work Visa for Dubai
Every year millions of people travel Dubai for getting an education, jobs etc. So Dubai is a commercial hub, so business people and visitors visit Dubai intensively. Dubai Airports provide modern facilities to facilitate visitors. Airport staff is highly qualified, skilled and devoted. The required staff is hired after interviews and tests. Airport advertises many jobs like a supervisor, receptionist, booking officers sales representatives, security officers, collection agents, Currency converter agents.
Administration assures the best hiring at suitable grounds. All such jobs are advertised on leading job portals, official websites of companies and leading newspapers. Other benefits along with salary i-e job offer letters are issued to an employee upon their application. Daily newspapers are good sources for required staff information regarding Dubai airport jobs another good method used is through postal method. But this requires documentation copy of educational documents / professional documents are required along with the application.
Dubai is a busy place so it assures provision of facilities and easy to all visitors and tourists. Various types of jobs are available e.g supervisor, managers, a shift in charge, booking in charge, order confirmation officers, security officers, reception managers, Emirates news papers are best sources for advertisement. Now you can apply online for these jobs. On the internet various websites e.g. Al Bayt, www.dubaijobs.com are functioning. By simply vesting these sites can be fruitful.
Facilities Supervisor: Job Specification
- Required education: Diploma
- Experience required: 1-6 years
- Age: 25-40
- Gender: Any
- Nationality: Any
- Excellent command of English, Hindi, Bengali, and Arabic is a plus point.
- Must have observation skills. During job, many visits are required
- You must be able to make mystery visits to check the status of facilities provided to Customers.
- Required Degree or Diploma: in Public relations
- Experience: minimum one year
- Computer skills (Word & Excel)
- Candidates must be self-motivated, devoted and must possess relationship building abilities with clients and coworkers.
- Individual must be goal oriented with the ability to multitasking under pressure and under normal conditions.
- It is the responsibility of receptionist to welcome visitors by maintaining proper record of their arrival.
- Answering to telephone calls.
- Maintaining clean and safe reception.
- Maintaining Cooperation among co-workers and team members.
Job Description and job specifications are two important documents that are drafted after careful analysis of job analysis. Job analysis is an official document that is used to analyze job from 360 degrees. It is also called 360-degree analysis of jobs. After analysis of job, it is then estimated that who is most suitable for this job. After conduction much qualitative and quantitative analysis of jobs, the final decision made, once a decision has been made it is very difficult to revise it.